Friday, February 15, 2008

Why?

Ok, I just got a couple of drips of coffee on my khaki pants and can't help wondering why it is that I only spill on light colored clothes. If I wear a white shirt I'm guaranteed to spill something on it. This never happens when I'm wearing dark clothes. I guess the obvious solution is wear dark clothes all the time, but then what would I do with the remaining wardrobe? I guess the next most logical solution is to stop spilling on myself, but I don't think I have the mental acuity to maintain a constant vigilance against my own clumsiness. Perhaps I need to convert to stain resistant clothing. Either that or always keep a change of clothes at my desk in case of emergency.

4 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Better yet just go buy one of those Tide pens. They do work surprisingly well and they aren't expensive. You could buy a few and put one in the car and one in your desk drawer at work so you'll always be prepared. They have Oxy Clean pens too, but I don't know where you can buy those. I get my Tide pens from Target.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you always spill stuff on your shirt, but you only notice it when your wearing a light colored shirt and the stain sticks out more. Just a thought.

Unknown said...

I do have a Tide pen at my desk, but it's not as effective as advertised. Better than nothing though.

And I deny any allegations that I spill just as much on dark colored clothing.

Furry Bottoms said...

I was just going to say the same thing Chris did; you may be spilling same as always, but it's not as noticeable on darker clothes. By the way, I love your new hair do. You look EXCELLENT!