Monday, February 04, 2008

New Password Day

Today is another one of those wonderful day where I had to change my windows password. I've been getting the message that I need to change my password for almost 2 weeks now and figured I better do it today before my computer locks up on me. This means that I'll be entering the wrong password for the next several days, and may use some profanity. I don't know why I have to change it so often, but I'm running out of passwords that I can remember. My computer at home doesn't make me change my password. I hate new password day, and the only good thing about it is that now is the longest possible time until the next new password day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ever think of taking a password you can remember and adding a number to it. Every time you need a new password you increment the number by 1.......

That way you only have to remember one number.

Unknown said...

Actually, that's what I do, but I've been entering the wrong number all day. Plus I apparently used the next number in the sequence already and had to run through a bunch of different numbers to find one I haven't used in my past 6 passwords or however many it remembers.

Damn you new password day!!!