Friday, February 29, 2008

Nubrella

An umbrella that won't invert in high winds and is hands free sounds like a great idea right? That's what I thought until I went to their web site and found out that they cost $50 and look incredibly stupid. I will concede the fact that carrying a traditional umbrella doesn't make you look cool, but at least you won't get mocked for carrying one. Unless it's not raining, and even then you won't face the same degree of mockery as you would from one of these new monstrosities. And since I lost my last umbrella to being mangled on a windy day, I had hoped that this might be my replacement, but alas, I find myself disappointed once again. Perhaps one day technology will advance to the point that my umbrella dilemma will be solved. For now I can only dream.

No comments: