Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Arrested Development: The Movie?

Following in the footsteps of fellow canceled Fox series Futurama, talks are now in the works for an Arrested Development movie. Also like Futurama, Arrested Development has developed quite a cult following. I'll admit that it is partly my fault that it was canceled since I didn't watch it until it was off the air, but having now seen all the episodes on DVD, I can honestly say it is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen.

Even though it's still in the early stages, I hope it pans out. I don't think the cast is involved in anything else right now, so as soon as the writers strike is over, they can get working on it. I recommend getting caught up as soon as possible. If this clip doesn't get you excited, nothing will.



Watch episodes online now!

1 comment:

Watch Arrested Development Online said...

It is a fantastic movie. but i mostly watch its tv show.it is my favorite tv show.