Sunday, February 24, 2008

Monk

**Spoiler Alert**

Apparently I wasn't paying close enough attention to last week's season finale of Monk, as it turned out to be part 1 of a 2 part episode. This week we had the conclusion of the episode and I couldn't be happier that I don't have to wait until next year to find out what happened. No, Adrian Monk didn't die, as I'm sure you were all aware. Next season would have been a little difficult to write if he had died. We did take one small step closer to finding out who killed his wife Trudy. All in all a good solid episode and I can't wait for next season.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that an extra short season due to the strike, or am I imagining things? Same feeling with Psyche too. Do you still watch that? I think I like it more than Monk for now.

Who's Monk going to chase now without the 6 fingered man? For some reason that reminds me of the one armed man from The Fugitive....

Unknown said...

They split the season for both shows. They had half the new episodes back in Summer, then took a couple months off and then had the rest of the new episodes.

And the 6 fingered man thing reminds me of the Princess Bride. Inigo Montoya was always searching for the man with 6 fingers who killed his father. And then when he found him, he kept saying,"hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Anonymous said...

That was one of those few funny slapstick movies....along with Robin Hood, Men in Tights that I made my dad watch just the other day. He really liked that one. He's a slapstick guy.