Friday, February 15, 2008

Alge Crumpler

This just in .... the Falcons have cut Alge Crumpler. Since the Seahawks are badly in need of a TE, and since he somewhat has ties to Seattle since his brother Carlester used to play here, maybe we can talk him into putting on a Seahawks uniform. I know that would make me happy. The only person I can imagine who would be opposed to such a move is Shelvis. I don't know for sure, but I suspect he's got an irrational hatred of Alge.

With the addition of Wahle, and hopefully Rashard Mendenhall in the draft, the offense would officially be unstoppable again. I've got to get Ruskell on the speed dial and tell him to push this deal through ASAP.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that may be a good plan...though a lot of people are saying he might want too much..and we're already dangerously low on cap money for signing our own free agents. If we can just figure out what the Patriots do to get guys to sign for so cheap...

Maybe they use those 'spygate' cameras to dig up dirt on their personal lives or something.

-Wayne