Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Top 5 List

Why top 5 you may ask? Because I'm too lazy for 10. Top 5 what you ask? Well, the top 5 songs that I would like to see in Guitar Hero or Rock Band.

1. Yes, this is a count up, not a count down. And I'm starting out with Jet City Woman by local heroes Queensryche. I love the band and I love the song. I would also accept Eyes of a Stranger as a substitution, just get me some 'Ryche.

2. Paradise City - G 'n R. A classic and one of my all time favorie songs. I could go on and on for at least 2 sentences about how much I love this song.

3. Too Close To Hate - Sevendust. My love of Sevendust is (or at least should be) well known by now. And this heavy as hell, yet still melodic piece would be perfect for a plastic guitar.

4. Come On Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners. Just to throw a curve ball in there, I'd like to see an 80's pop song.

5. Panama - Van Halen. GH II has You Really Got Me, but in needs me more Van Halen. It doesn't get any better than Panama.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any Van Halen or Led Zeppelin songs would be awesome.

Unknown said...

Come to think of it, I would like to see some Tool as well. Maybe Jambi or Prison Sex.