Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

If you haven't seen the trailers for Prince Caspian yet, check it out immediately. It looks great. The kids are a little older and appear a lot less annoying. That was my biggest problem with The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. It appears that, and I hope I'm right, that like the Harry Potter movies, each successive one is more adult than the previous one. No wait, adult isn't really the word I'm looking for. I'll go with more mature. Yes, I think that's acceptable.

Anyhow, check it out for yourself, you'll see. It comes out in May and it will be the movie event of the season.

On an unrelated topic, the spellchecker is busted for some reason, so if you see any typos, sorry. Man was not meant to have to check his own spelling. It's barbaric.

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

I know the spell check thing has been driving me crazy. Blogger needs to get with it.