Thursday, January 10, 2008

What would you do for $355?

If you said you'd wheel your dead room mate down to the local check cashing establishment in an office chair to try to cash his social security check, then get in line behind these two who already tried that and found out it didn't work. It seems pretty obvious to any rational human being that something like that would never work, but I guess if you've made it to 65 and still haven't been able to amass enough wealth to not have to share an apartment with 2 room mates, then I shouldn't be too surprised if you aren't the brightest bulb in the box.

I usually don't read comments left at the bottom of articles like this, but for some reason this time I did. And despite the fact that reading some of the comments has left me dumber (I have no doubt) as well as reminding me why I don't (90% of the population seems incapable of using correct spelling or grammar let alone completing a sentence that makes sense), I did find one to be quite amusing: "WOW, now Democrats are using their voting techniques to cash checks." Kudos to you my friend, that made me chuckle.

No comments: