Saturday, January 05, 2008

MVP

Well, it's official: the evil Tom Brady won the NFL MVP. That should come as no surprise to anyone, but what surprised me was that it wasn't a unanimous decision. One holdout voted for Brett Favre. I assume that it was either a nostalgia vote or an I hate Brady vote. Either way, there's no way that Favre or anyone else should have been even close.

To change subjects, I am developing a man-crush on both Patrick Kerney and Darryl Tapp. And the Seahawks D in general is really looking good. Today's game was a little closer than I would have preferred (until the last few minutes anyway), but I'll take it. It makes me happy to see a team like the Redskins claw their way back, really believe they are going to win, and then have their spirits completely crushed, all within a span of approximately 10 minutes. Look out Green Bay. I'm looking forward to Kerney and Tapp sacking Favre into retirement. Maybe some sort of Favre sammich which makes him never want to set foot on a football field again.

No comments: