Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Rabid Fans

It is with a happy heart that I tell you that the Green Bay fan who taped up his 7 year old son and taped a Packers jersey to him when he refused to wear it during their game against the Seahawks has been arrested. After his wife turned him in, he got off with just a couple days in the slammer and a light fine - $186. If it were me, I would have forced him to wear a Giants jersey to the most run down bar in town during the NFC Championship. The punishment should fit the crime I say.

2 comments:

The Chuckman said...

I think it's critical, but not mentioned, what kind of tape did he use? If it was scotch tape then the kid was participating in some good fun, if it was duct tape that could be some serious abuse, if it was (keep in mind this is Wisconsin) cheese tape, I mean that would just be delicious. ;)

Unknown said...

I was wondering that myself. I have to assume probably duct tape since I'm not sure scotch tape could hold even a 7 year old. It had to have been something relatively heavy duty.