Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Election 2008

Still on the fence about who you should vote for? Well fear not, for this link will do all the deciding for you. Simply answer about 15 questions on a variety of topics and it will tell you which candidate is closest to your own views.

I went through, and now I'm ready for the election. I don't have to watch any of the debates now. I can skip all the news coverage, and I can avoid all the sound bites. It's such a relief to not have to decide for myself anymore.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Apparently I should vote for Romney. And according to that link, it's not even that close a call.

Anonymous said...

I got Fred Thompson as the closest to match me. The closest Democrat was Bill Richardson, who Melinda keeps saying is too sane to be President. At least he has a good sense of humor, which is more than most of the democratic canidates seem to have....

W&MGrad said...

Give it up Pat, you can't vote for Richardson...he dropped out! (Sanity took over...)