Tuesday, January 22, 2008

RIP Heath Ledger

I don't know who had Heath Ledger on their death watch list for this year, but he was found dead in his apartment today of an apparent drug overdose.

I don't know how this effects the new Batman movie. He was cast as the Joker. I don't know if they have started filming yet, or if they have finished, or if they are in the middle. I guess if they are in the middle of filming, at least he was the Joker, so they can slap enough make up on some other actor and get away with it.

Anyway, it's a shame to see someone throw their life away at such a young age.

3 comments:

W&MGrad said...

I think they've finished filming it. I've seen a few pictures from it so, worst case scenario, they are halfway through and have to start over.

Yes, it's sad to see someone so young die.

Lyndsay said...

I heard last night that they had completed filming A Dark Knight and he was already working on another movie. Can't remember the name, but at least the Batman movie won't suffer cinematically. It is so sad though, he's my age!

Unknown said...

Stay away from drugs Lyndsay. I also read that he had a young child too. Sad.