Sunday, January 20, 2008

.... And I Vote!

I'm pretty sure I've already posted my bumper sticker rant in the past, so I'll try not to repeat myself, but I've got a very specific bumper sticker that's irritating me lately. You've all seen them before - I'm (fill in the blank) and I vote! As if the voting threat is going to make me take these jokers seriously. To me they are just public proclamations that nobody respects their opinion. It's really kind of pathetic. I do now want to get a bumper sticker that says I'm a moron and I vote though. I may be the only one entertained by that I'm afraid.

I'm also pretty annoyed by the resurgence of the baby on board window signs. I thought we'd killed those off years ago. The only thing good to come of those is the Simpsons episode in which Homer's band - The B Sharps - write a hit barber shop tune titled Baby on Board. And I'll end with this quote from Marge Simpson, "Now people will stop intentionally ramming my car!"
Post a Comment