Saturday, January 05, 2008

Jericho

Has anyone seen the tv series Jericho? Netflix claims I will like it, but I don't know if that's just because I've rated some other tv series highly. They have been known to be way off on their recommendations before, so I'm a little skeptical. The one paragraph they have about it sounds like it might be interesting though.

And while I'm on the topic of tv series, does anyone have an opinion on either The Terminator, or The Tudors? I haven't seen The Terminator yet, but have my doubts. I have seen one, maybe 2 episodes of the Tudors and wasn't too impressed. I don't know if I just haven't given it enough of a chance yet though.

Oh, and someone - I think Lyndsay - recommended Prison Break but I haven't watched that yet either. I just can't imagine how they can make a series out of that. It seems like they would break out and then the show would be over. Either that or they never break out, in which case it should just be called Prison.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knowing that you have a deep love for "Gossip Girl" and "One Tree Hill" makes me think that Netflix will pretty much recommend anything they can come up with for you.

One show I would would recommend for you if you haven't seen it already is "Arrested Developement".
America and Fox were too stupid to realize that it was the best show on TV since Seinfeld and dropped it after 3 seasons.

-Ted

Unknown said...

I'm extremely proud to say I've never heard of Gossip Girl or One Tree Hill.

And I have seen all of the Arrested Development episodes. That is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. I still do the Gob Bluth chicken dance when occasion calls for it.