Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm Going Extinct

According to this story, redheads will be extinct by 2100. Scientists blame it on a recessive gene, but I blame it on all the women who don't want to go out with a redhead. I don't know about anyone else, but I can't envision a world where our grandchildren will have to look in a history book to see red hair. Please help avert this tragedy by sending some single women my way.

And while you're at it, feel free to visit Realm of Redheads for everything you ever wanted to know about redheads.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those Crawford hands of stone going extinct wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.... But I'm with you, no red heads in the world would not be a good thing. Who'd be the red haired step child if there's no one with red hair?

Anonymous said...

Ok. I've got a real intersting one about the red head gene.
Neanderthal Red Heads

Apparently the red haired genes are also common to Neanderthal man, making one think that there was some cross breading involved there. So is it possible that the red head genetic material is from Neanderthals?