Sunday, October 21, 2007

History of Halloween

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays despite the fact that I don't get a day off work for it. That's why I was delighted to find this info on the History of Halloween. It's good stuff. Trust me. And if I could be a monster of some sort, I think I'd go with vampire despite the fact that I don't think I'd enjoy drinking blood. Being able to turn into a bat or a mist would be pretty cool. Sure, turning into a wolf would be pretty cool too, but then you might get fleas. But you could also go out during the day, so werewolves have that going for them too. But I think I'd still go with vampire so I could fly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't you always wanted to wear the Godzilla suit and smash up Tokyo? Now, that would be fun....

-Wayne

Unknown said...

Come to think of it, that would be kind of fun.

Anonymous said...

You need some way of cooling down that rubber suit though. It'd get way too hot smashing Tokyo inside that rubber suit.

Maybe that's why Godzilla is always running back to the sea, to cool down........

Anonymous said...

Now that I'm watching the World Series......

I had the thought. Why doesn't Godzilla visit Boston and bust Boston all up? I mean of all the American cities that Godzilla could mess up and cause damage, can you think of a more appropriate city to have Godzilla wreak havoc? .........

Anonymous said...

Ah, Godzilla and the World Series. Reminds me of that Futurama where Giant Bender took on Giant Zoidburg. Big Bender filled a stadium with water so he could boil Zoid in it. One of my favorite episodes....

-Wayne