Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hayden Panettiere


Heroes has become my favorite show, and at the risk of sounding like a dirty old man, I am going to publicly admit that Hayden Panettiere who plays the role of Claire Bennet aka 'the cheerleader' has to be the cutest girl in the world. It's sure a good thing they saved her. But wait, there's more! As luck would have it, she's a quality actress as well. Plus she's really got that sweet, girl next door thing going. So do yourself a favor and tune in to Heroes, enjoy the show, and enjoy the adorable young Hayden. You'll thank me later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christine and I have become obsessed with Heroes. We just finished watching the first season on HD DVD. Glad to hear that there are others I know who watch the show!

Shawn said...

dude all you need is a bag of cocaine and you can hop all over that.

I'll never watch network tv again. I'm making an exception with the only mildly disappointing Cavemen show.

Anonymous said...

I must admit I don't watch the show, but have stopped a couple of times when she was on. She's very cute indeed. Smallville is chalk full of cute babes too. Unfortunately I found out that they really didn't kill of Lana like I was promised at the end of last season.

-Wayne