Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Fill in the blank contest!

This is an exciting new contest I've thought up. Yes, the exclamation point should have tipped you off about the upcoming excitement. This is a pretty straight forward contest that probably needs no explanation, but for it's debut, I'll include the rudimentary instructions: I will type up a sentence with one blank in it. You provide the word that best completes the sentence. The winner will receive copious amounts of free praise. So here we go.

I finally got home at about 10:30 tonight and the long day combined with the lack of sleep I've been experiencing lately have left me damn tired, and nearly incapable of typing correctly. I'm as tired as a _____.

There you have it. Multiple entries are acceptable. This contest will remain active until I declare a winner.

No comments: