Saturday, October 06, 2007

I can't afford that

I just got my mail today and found an advertisement for The Villas at Carillon condos. Now according to the flyer, these condos start at the low low price of just $800k. Now don't get me wrong, these look like very nice condos with a beautiful view of Lake Washington, but what I can't figure out is why they are sending it to me. If I'm currently renting a condo that I would guess is valued at about $150k, what in the world would make these marketers think I could afford $800k+ for a place? And if I could really afford that, why wouldn't I just buy a house instead? I really don't get it.

But if you're interested in some way overpriced condos in Kirkland, here you go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you seen wrestling earnst hemmingway?

Anonymous said...

have you sees wrestling hemmingway?rgirhz

Unknown said...

yes