Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bigfoot Photo?


Has Bigfoot been spotted in Pennsylvania? Some 'experts' think that this picture taken by an automatic camera did capture a juvenile sasquatch. I remain far from convinced, but will admit two things. I don't know what this thing is, and it does look like a primate of some sort. I don't know why nobody has estimated it's size, but it doesn't look very big to me. Since I can't conceive that bigfeet exist, all I can conclude is that this is either a primate that somebody illegally brought into the country as a pet and then released when it got too big, or it's a hoax.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised someone didn't say it was a Werewolf......

But it is kind of troubling I can't figure out what it is. Maybe a primate, but it doesn't seem to be the right size for most primates. Weird.

Unknown said...

Well, it doesn't look like any indigenous species, so I think most likely it's either an exotic pet that somebody released into the woods, or it's just a stuffed animal.