Sunday, October 21, 2007

HD Is For Me Part 2

I finally made the leap to HD DVD today and am thrilled. Based on my previous highly scientific poll which clearly stated that the HD DVD format will eventually win out over Blu Ray, I decided it was time. And with the current offer from MS of 5 free HD DVDs as well as the HD version of King Kong packed into the box if you purchase the Xbox 360 HD DVD player, I couldn't resist any longer. I also picked up an HD copy of Army of Darkness. Feel free to contact me for viewing times.

Stay tuned this week for my Halloween movie watching guide. Army of Darkness is a must see. The rest will be revealed in time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell me more about this MS offer of 5 HD-DVD's - I can't find info on it anywhere...

Unknown said...

This seems to keep chopping off the end of my link and it won't let me put in a hyperlink, so I'll have to do it this way:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware
/x/xbox360hddvdplayer/hddvdnow
/default.htm