Sunday, February 04, 2007

Urinal video games

Apparently peeing is not enough fun on it's own, as I have recently become aware of some urinal video games. The first one I heard about, Topspeed, allows you to drive a race car while taking care of business. I imagine that it would be difficult to keep an eye on your aim and on the video monitor at the same time however. The second game, On Target, unfortunately doesn't describe the gameplay, however, based on the name I assume it tests your aim. The third game, You're In Control, also lacks a description, but was brought to us by the good people at MIT. I'm not sure how many beers had been consumed by nerdy programmers when these games were conceived, but I'm sure it was several. If I were ever to come across one of these games, I don't believe I would play it. Also, I hope that no force feedback is available.

In more disturbing urine related news, apparently some tweakers are drinking the urine of other meth users in order to get high. Others will at least boil off the liquid to get to the recycled meth, but either way it's revolting. Just one more bit of evidence of how f'ed up you have to be to use meth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't play it? Oh yeah, I guess you'd have to have a penis to do that.