Saturday, February 17, 2007

Britney Spears Death Watch


After seeing a story yesterday that Britney Spears checked herself into rehab, and then immediately back out again, followed by a story today that she has shaved herself bald and is now hitting the tattoo parlors, I officially declare a start to the Britney Spears death watch. I think by the end of the year she is going to turn up dead of a drug overdose. She is an absolute mess. I just hope for her sake that she can get herself into a church or a psychiatrist's office or whatever help she needs to end this train wreck before it's too late. If not, a fabulous prize awaits whoever can correctly predict the date of her death (not free coffee for a year by the way). Let the games begin.

2 comments:

Devon said...

I'll put my money on May 13th.

Unless she DOES get churchy, in which case I'll say sometime in late March (depending on the denomination).

Anonymous said...

I heard that the reason she shaved her head was one too many hair extensions and it ruined her scalp, Now I never got hair extensions before but i have heard that they are horrible for your scalp, hmmm i still think it's curtains for her