Monday, February 12, 2007

No! No! No!

I just learned that not only is a Metal Gear Solid movie in the works, but also a Halo movie. This on top of the who knows how many God-aweful Resident Evil sequels that are in the works. How does this keep happening? There has never been a good movie based off a video game. NEVER! There has never even been a decent movie based on a video game. They were all terrible. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I've seen several, and they were absolutely abysmal. How do they keep getting made? I just don't understand. I guess this begs the question though, what video game would make the worst movie? I know it's difficult to imagine any movie being worse than Resident Evil, but I think Tetris might make a worse movie. Or maybe Irritating Stick.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to actually disagree with you on this one Scott. I really enjoyed both Resident Evil movies. Please don't think less of me! :)

Unknown said...

Oh no Lyndsay, I hope you are joking. You must be, because I can't imagine a reality where somebody liked those movies. Unfortunately, I do think less of you know. I wish it weren't so, but I don't see how we can be friends anymore.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I didn't live up to your expectations. :) I'm still going to read your blog though and put my 2 cents in now and then.

Anonymous said...

One title:

Silent Hill.

Rest are just trash...