Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Scott's inappropriate story of the day

Today's inappropriate story is brought to you by Starbucks. Yes, I stopped by Starbucks on the way into work today for my coffee needs. While waiting for my coffee, I noticed a young woman wearing a shirt which read,"What is Scientology.........Seriously?" As I stood there looking at this shirt, I couldn't help thinking to myself,"damn she's got some big boobs." Yes, I know I'm a superficial man, but I am only human. With any luck, it will be a while before you have to be subjected to any more inappropriate stories.

But as long as I'm already admitting to being superficial, how is it that I have never seen an attractive woman working at the Starbucks in the U district? Every other coffee shop in the world has at least one attractive barista, but how is it that this particular shop can't find one good looking girl with thousands of college girls in the neighborhood? It's not right.

No comments: