Wednesday, February 14, 2007

DSS here I come

It hasn't officially been announced, so you heard it here first. After 3 interviews and then being strung along for over a month, I finally got the job I was trying for. I'll be moving 100 feet or so down the hall and will have to be the low man on the totem pole again, but I will also be getting more money, a job that is not in danger of being outsourced, and an extra half our of sleep every day of the week. I'm really looking forward to this opportunity and will officially be starting Tuesday the 20th. I'm finally starting to feel something other than relief that I don't have it hanging over my head anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Scott! I'm glad you don't have to worry about being outsourced anymore, it must be a nice relief. Knock 'em dead!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That would be funny if you got my old desk ;-)

Unknown said...

No luck. I checked out where they are putting me today, and I'm going to be next to Abby. Although I'm sure they could change their minds by Tuesday.