Sunday, February 25, 2007

According to this article, the Seahawks are shopping Darrell Jackson around. Since he's a perpetually injured drop machine and we have no shortage of receivers on the team, I like this idea. I think Jackson has always played below average in big games too, particularly the Superbowl. I still hold a grudge for him not knowing where the sideline was. He got screwed on the pass interference call, so I can't blame him for that one.

But if we can get a 2nd round draft pick or higher, or maybe a TE that can catch or a good guard, I say go for it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Scott Foo...I say we trade Stevens and Jacko to somebody for a giant DT. Any way we can get Chicago to fall for something like that...again? Tommy Harris I say.

Superman Hercules

Anonymous said...

Now like all great plans my strategy is so simple an idiot could have devised it....

We trade Winstrom and his huge contract for anything we can get. We trade DJ if we can get a 2nd rounder or better (a 28 year old WR with bum knees isn't someone to keep around until he's past 30). And we get some OL help so Hassel doesn't get killed, and Alexander can actually get to a hole....

James T. Branigan

Unknown said...

If we can find some way of robbing Chicago of Tommy Harris, I'm all for it. Who knows, they gave us a first round pick for Rick Mirer.