Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Van Halen and Roth together again?

According to this story, Van Halen and Diamond Dave didn't learn their lesson the first 2 times around that they hate each other and are ready to give it one more shot. Supposedly they are on the verge of signing a deal to do a 40 show tour. If they make it through show 6 without Eddie or Alex threatening to kill Dave or walking off stage, I'll be amazed. And as much as I love Van Halen, I'm not sure I'm very interested in seeing some seriously broken down old rock stars limping out on stage on their replacement hips. A couple months ago I saw an extremely creepy picture of Eddie on another blog and I think I'd have nightmares after seeing a full length concert of that. This one goes down as a bad idea in my book. I think I'd even prefer seeing them get back together with Gary Cherone than David Lee Roth.

No comments: