Saturday, January 13, 2007

Red Robin Waitresses

I went to Red Robin for lunch today and noticed something unusual about the waitresses there. Every one I saw there had a wedding ring on. Since none of them looked older than 21 or maybe 22, I have a hard time believing that many women that young could all be married. This led me to the theory that before work, they all slap on a wedding ring as part of the uniform to keep from getting hit on all day. Is this a common practice, or is it really possible that they were all actually married?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They probably saw you approaching in the window and yelled, "Scott!" Someone opened a drawer filled with "wedding rings" and they all lined up as they were handed out to each waitress one by one.

Unknown said...

I KNEW it!