Saturday, January 06, 2007

Jerramy Stevens - MVP


I can't begin to express how glad I am that Stevens finally decided to start catching again. This was his best game since.......ever. I guess he doesn't want to be unemployed next year after all.

That was one of the strangest nail biters I've ever seen. I think that botched field goal by Dallas, as well as Stevens not dropping a pass for a whole game is a sign that God is on the Seahawks side in the playoffs. Throw in that bizarre safety, and there isn't any doubt. Look out Chicago, the day of reckoning is at hand. Or it will be next week. You get the idea.

Now the rumors are flying about Parcells retiring. Nothing would make me prouder than for his last NFL game to be a loss to the Seahawks. So long Bill. It's time for you and Brett Favre to catch up on your fishing.

No comments: