Saturday, January 20, 2007

Them Bones

As you may have noticed by now, one of my favorite things to do on the internet is watch videos. Lately I've really been enjoying finding videos that I haven't seen in a long time, as well as live music videos, most of which I've never seen before. Anyway, what I've got for you today is one of the coolest videos ever from a Seattle band. I can't really put my finger on what it is about this video that I like so much, it's just cool. Plus it's one of the hardest rocking songs you will ever hear, so if this doesn't get you pumped up, you're probably dead. A little side note to add here, at one time after seeing this video, I decided I would grow myself a super long goatee like Layne Staley has got. Granted this was many years ago, so the memory is a little fuzzy, but it seems like I went a good 2 months without shaving it. At that point it was about an inch and a half long, looked absolutely terrible, itched a lot, and just generally annoyed me a lot. That's when I finally gave up on that dumb idea. Luckily the memory is still good enough that I remember how much I hated it, so I won't be trying that again any time soon, but maybe one of my readers who doesn't have a job or works from home and therefore doesn't have to look decent would be willing to give it a try. Anyway, enjoy the show.


No comments: