Thursday, April 03, 2008

Useless Trivia!

Today's useless trivia is brought to you by Vogue magazine, who caused an uproar recently by putting Lebron James on the cover with Giselle Bundchen in a pose reminiscent of the old King Kong poster.

Oh crap, I got distracted for a minute there and forgot what my trivia question was going to be. A tremendous amount of free praise will be given to the person who can tell me what my trivia question was going to be.

Oh yeah, now I remember: What is the title to the theme song from Mash?

***Update***
And we have a winner. Melinda get's the praise.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Isn't it "Suicide is Painfull" ?

I think the MASH movie director's son wrote the song. As I recall the son actually made more money from the song than his Dad did for directing the movie. :)

W&MGrad said...

Suicide is Painless (not painful)

Anonymous said...

You know Melinda, if you had interesting Trivia that Scotty and I could actually answer, we would probably comment on your blog.....

I.E. no chick flick questions...