Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Today's Game

Ok, here's how this works. Imagine that you have the ability to go back in time and talk to yourself and give yourself some advice. You can only go back once and tell your younger self one thing. What advice do you give yourself? Do you tell yourself to be on the lookout for one particular special person? Do you tell yourself not to get drunk and sleep with that woman at that party who turned out to be psycho? Do you tell yourself not to get high and go to that Neil Diamond concert where you got beat up, robbed, and left for dead in a dumpster in a nearby alley?

I think I would go back to just after my high school graduation, and tell myself to skip college, get as high a paying job as I can find, and invest every penny I can save into Microsoft. Or better yet, get a job at Microsoft. Had I done that, I think I might have been retired by the age of 30.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about when the stock market crashed, take every penny that was saved for you for college and put it in Microsoft?..........