Thursday, April 17, 2008

Overheard In The U District

While I was heading back to the office after lunch today, I was stopped at a street corner waiting for the light to change when I heard this sentence uttered by one of the two frat boy looking guys behind me:

Yeah, yeah, no no no, yeah, dude that's gay.


Now I didn't hear what led up to that point in the conversation, so I don't know what he was referring to, and thankfully the light changed and I didn't have to listen to any more of the conversation after that. One thing is certain however, this genius is a future leader of this country. He is destined for greatness. This kind of brilliance just doesn't go unnoticed.

This is just one more bit of evidence that frat boys are the most worthless human beings on the planet. A plague on humanity. In fact, my disdain for them is even greater than that of Red Sox fans, and if you know me, or have been visiting this site for any length of time, you know that's really saying something.

The silver lining in this whole thing is that I wasn't alone. Not only was this quote independently verified, but I was also afforded the opportunity to immediately make fun of this guy. There's nothing like instant gratification.

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

I have the same dislike for frat guys. The other day Deal or No Deal was celebrating Spring Break with a show full of them. It was enough to make you puke. I turned the channel immediately!