Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Out Of Order



I took this picture at work down at Safeco Field on Sunday with my super crappy camera phone. But since the picture is poor enough quality that it is not self explanatory, I'll enlighten you. This is one of the time clocks. Or at least it used to be. Now it is just part of a box on the wall with some wires sticking out of it. Taped above is a helpful note with says 'clock out of order'. As if you were unable to deduct that from the missing clock portion and the protruding wiring. I find this terribly amusing. Probably far more so than it really is. Trust me though, with a higher resolution picture, it would be hilarious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know being a smart alec, I may have put up a note saying ....

Hole in wall.....

Wouldn't that have been more informative?