Monday, April 14, 2008

Drunken Debates


Special thanks to Jo for sending this my way. Yes, she looks like she's 2 1/2 sheets to the wind in this picture, but that's not what amuses me so much. Upon seeing this, my immediate thought was how much I would like to see drunken presidential debates. If all of the candidates were required to have at least a .15 blood alcohol level to participate, the debates might well be entertaining enough to watch. The gloves would come off. You wouldn't have to put up with all of the political double talk and prepared comments. We might finally get a glimpse of the true candidates. And if Hillary sucker punched McCain or Obama, all the better.

This message was brought to you by Scott. The same innovative thinker who brought you the concept of voting against a candidate. Always at the forefront of political reform, see me first for the important political topics.

No comments: