Friday, April 04, 2008

Shamelessly Stolen Poll

With her 18th chart-topper 'Touch My Body,' Mariah Carey has passed Elvis Presley for the most No. 1 singles on the Billboard singles chart, and is now second only to the Beatles.




I really have a hard time believing that Mariah Carey has had that many #1's. I couldn't name a song that she has sung in the past decade. Apparently while I thought she was just acting crazy to avoid fading into anonymity, she was actually pumping out hits. Who would have guessed?

Additionally, I have to admit that the title 'Touch My Body' kind of creeps me out a little. I hope you can overlook the unfortunate turn to low brow ville I'm taking here, but I wouldn't touch her body without - as the saying goes - double bagging it first. She has just gotten so skanky and gross over the years.

No comments: