Saturday, March 29, 2008

Top 10 Receivers

ESPN.com has a list of the top 10 wide receivers of all time. Most of the time, lists like these have something in them that is controversial, however, I think they did a good job with this one. The only things I would change are that obviously I think Steve Largent should be higher, but then again I will readily admit to being biased. Second, I think Marvin Harrison should be higher. I think he has been arguably the best receiver in the game during his career, with Randy Moss being the only player who is in that debate. Finally, I don't think Terrell Owens belongs on that list at all. How he made the list with as many passes as he drops and being a cancer in the locker room makes no sense to me. I would replace him with either Charlie Joiner or Art Monk.


No comments: