Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lenny Dykstra


I just found out today that Lenny Dykstra is now an investment strategy columnist for TheStreet.com in addition to being president of several privately held companies.

Yes, this is the same Lenny Dykstra who in 1993 set a new major league record for most tobacco stains on his uniform in one season with a staggering 1,489. How he has gone from being a dumb jock to a financial wizard is a mystery to me. But stranger things have happened, I suppose. I just don't have any examples of such strange occurrences.

3 comments:

Devon said...

is he eating a soccer ball?

Unknown said...

I believe he's eating his first born child.

Shawn said...

I wonder if he still has roid rage. But seriously I was surprised by this as well. I thought he would have gone the way of Caminitti and turn to drugs.
Shelvis