Sunday, March 16, 2008

10,000 BC

As you can see by ye olde tomato meter on the right, 10,000 BC is getting a whopping 10% positive reviews thus far. It just confirms my suspicions, no plot and no dialogue in the preview typically is a good sign that you should avoid the movie.

I'm beginning to think that there won't be another movie worth seeing until the new Indy movie drops on May 22. I have already scheduled the day off so that I can go to the first showing of the day and see it before the print gets any scratches, dust, or other artifacts on it. Anyone interested in joining me, let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog. Acutally, Amy did.
Anyhoo, in regard to this post, I'll go to Indy with you. Just let me know where. The movie should kick a$%, but also, like Pee Wee, I occasionally enjoy sitting in dark rooms with other grown men.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, if it isn't Jason Horn. I haven't heard from you in so long that I thought you'd died or something.

I don't think I've got an email address for you anymore, so send me an email and we'll make all the Indy arrangements. Are you back in town again?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.