Friday, March 14, 2008

Higher Quality YouTube Videos

Apparently YouTube has rolled out higher quality video and I didn't even know about it. YouTube's low res has long been a thorn in my side, and even though the improved resolution still isn't very good, it's at least a step in the right direction. I'm going to have to go home and browse some of the videos tonight.

Also in the article linked above are how-to's on downloading videos to your hard drive, or converting them to ipod format. I gave these tutorials a quick once over, and there is a lot easier way to do both of these things. And since there's a reasonable chance that nobody reading (besides me) does or is interested in doing either of these things, I'll spare you the explanation. If you really have to know though, let me know.

No comments: