Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Quote of the Day

Day 1 of having my finger back, I'm just starting to get some feeling back in it. Most of the feeling I get back is going to be bad feelings for a while so I'm not too excited about that. I did go to physical therapy this morning and followed doctors orders to, "bend the hell out of it while I can't feel anything." Range of motion is up to 85º today (up from 55 last week) which I think is pretty good considering all the swelling, not to mention the considerable amount of gauze and crap wrapped around it right now. It remains to be seen what the ROM is once the pain sets in though. I have to think that not having pins in it would almost have to increase the mobility though.

Anyway, after the PT I stopped by a sporting goods store that I had no idea was there. I saw they had some Bedard jerseys for $70 and recommended to the guy working there that he cut the price on those before Bedard gets traded. That's where the quote of the day kicked in, "I think we could drop those to $10 and nobody would buy them."

No comments: