Sunday, July 06, 2008

Lost Keys

I know I shouldn't find this funny, but I just can't seem to help myself. A 91 year old woman crawled under her car looking for her keys and got her head wedged under the axle to the point that she was unable to extricate herself. Two days later when the mailman noticed the prior day's mail hadn't been picked up he knocked on the door. When nobody answered he began looking around and found the poor woman confused and dehydrated. I will readily agree that the preceding isn't too funny, but what absolutely kills me is that the keys were in the car door the whole time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to figure out how she got her head wedged under the axel.....

And what made her think her keys were under the axel in the first place. I'm glad the mailman came by.