Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Links

I've found a couple of new entertaining web sites that I have to bring to your attention. These are going in my regular rotation. First up is Failblog. Brought to my attention by the ever entertaining Mistress of Shenanigans, it is full of pictures and videos of anything that could be appropriately described as failure. Included below for your enjoyment is an example.
fail owned pwnd pictures

But wait, there's more. 1000 Awesome Things has many awesome things for you to read about. 1000 as a matter of fact. Old, dangerous playground equipment (awesome thing #980) is my favorite so far. I want to take a ride down a blistering hot slide right now.

Not being added to my links is Daily Cuteness. There's only so much cute one person can tolerate.

No comments: