Monday, July 14, 2008

Girls of Olive Garden

In a move that I believe signals that they are officially out of ideas, Playboy's web site is now featuring a girls of Olive Garden feature (link is safe for work). I don't know if they just picked a restaurant out of a hat, but I guess I should just be glad it isn't girls of Denny's. I could see the logic behind a pictorial based on a restaurant like Hooters which is known for being a little risque and having an attractive staff, but the Olive Garden thing I just don't get.

For the record, let it be known that I exercised great restraint in not going off on a long girls of [fill in the blank] rant. Turns out I can resist the dark side on occasion. I thought I had more to say about this topic, but as happens so often, I got distracted and that's the end of that. I wonder if something is wrong with me. Let me clarify - I wonder if something is wrong with me that is wreaking havoc on my attention span. Whew, I think I dodged a bullet there. That almost assuredly would have turned into one long list.

2 comments:

The Chuckman said...

WNS! (J/K)

Unknown said...

Ha ha! You are funnier than I give you credit for. Do you have the itch to see more of Priya?