Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Meet The Seagals

No real commentary here, this picture is just provided as a public service. Every year I have to pick a favorite, and since my favorites from years past are all gone it's time to pick a new one. After a great deal of research, I've come to the decision that this year it is Gena despite the fact that she attended WSU. It was an agonizing decision and I'd like to offer a heartfelt apology to all of the other ladies. Actually, upon further review I think I'm going to change to Marianne. In addition to being a UW grad, she is very short and to the point in all her descriptions of herself, I admire her brevity. The award for most interesting goes to Shelly though, who races motorcycles in her spare time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you used to make jokes about WSU women. Think of how wrong you've been all these years.....

Unknown said...

That's 1 good looking WSU woman and counting....

Anonymous said...

Didn't your mother go to WSU?......

She may have something to say about your comment....

Unknown said...

Since my name isn't Oedipus, I'm sticking by my comment.

Anonymous said...

Scott, I disown you.