Friday, November 30, 2007

A Year Without A Santa Clause

I'm proud to announce that I've found a full length version of A Year Without A Santa Clause. What's more, it is brought to you in glorious widescreen format. Yes, I'm fully aware that as a television show, it's in 4:3 aspect ratio - thus making widescreen irrelevant, but the simple fact that that's an option pleases me. But all that aside, this is one of the best Christmas shows out there. And I know I've said it before, but it bears repeating: Rankin & Bass sure knew how to write a catchy tune. I guess my next mission will have to be finding a full length version of The Hobbit.

2 comments:

The Chuckman said...

Couldn't you just get the U-tube video of Lenord Nemoy's, Ballad of Bilbo Baggans. It too is super awesome...or at least super something.

Unknown said...

I believe I've got that posted somewhere in the archives. I will agree that it truly was something to behold though. I'm still waiting for Chekov to release an album.