Thursday, November 15, 2007

Digital Video Essentials

Has anyone used Digital Video Essentials before? I've been thinking that I should give it a try so as to fully optimize my home theater, but don't know if it will make a noticable difference. I could rent it from Netflix, but all they have is a 4 or 5 year old version that doesn't have anything about HD on there, so I don't know if that does me any good anyway. Also, based on some of the reviews, it doesn't come with the color strips that you have to look through in order to get the picture right so it is limited in it's effectiveness anyway. And since I'm red-green color blind, I'm not sure I could properly adjust the color anyway.

So can anybody tell me if this is essential as they claim or is it a waste of time? Should I rent the non-HD version or find myself the HD version?

No comments: