Saturday, November 03, 2007

Lost Boys

Seeing the Lost Boys on the big screen turned out to be a big bust. That was absolutely the worst picture I have ever seen. It was super grainy, there were several spots in the middle where the video and audio cut out, and there was a mysterious yellowish splotch in the middle of the screen that all drove me crazy. But what was perhaps the worst offense of them all that I had completely forgotten about was seeing this scene in huge size. It gave me nightmares worse than any horror movie I've ever seen.

Shelvis may find it oddly arousing, but I would have been better off walking out of the theater as soon as the film started. For some reason I thought the picture might clear up eventually, but it never did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the crazy flickering and skipping. I could have ignored everything else. Well, at least it was free....

-W

Anonymous said...

I don't know how they combined both super gay and super cheesy in this scene, but they certainly pulled it off.